Friday, October 9, 2026

Google Might Not Be Right for Your Business (A Google Ads Consultant Says It Out Loud) Most…

Google Might Not Be Right for Your Business (A Google Ads Consultant Says It Out Loud)

Most marketing people won’t tell you this: Google might not be the right fit for your business. Terrible sales pitch, I know.

I’m Kae. I’ve been Google-certified since 2015 and I’ve worked with more than 100 businesses, most of them plumbers, HVAC companies, electricians and roofers. Before KaeRae, I built an agency’s Google Ads side to over 100 clients, asked for a raise, and they let me go. So I built the opposite.

How I work →
- No account managers. You talk to me.
- No guarantees. Guarantees are how agencies lie to you.
- You own your Google Ads account. Always.
- A monthly report you can actually read, with me explaining what your money did.

Book a Google Clarity Session (30 minutes, no pitch):
kaeraemarketing.com/google-clarity-call

#GoogleAds #HomeServiceBusiness #ContractorMarketing

๐Ÿ“ฉ CONTACT
welcome@kaeraemarketing.com

๐Ÿ””๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ.
https://www.youtube.com/@kaeraemarketing/?sub_confirmation=1

FOLLOW ALONG:
Facebook: https://ift.tt/sNKy9At
Instagram: https://ift.tt/jmXxQZS
Tiktok: https://ift.tt/ZSxpEIl
Linkedin: https://ift.tt/o7taijR

=============================

๐ŸŽฌ HERE ARE MY GOOGLE SECRETS:
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/abFnphzxCWE
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/YJH8S47e_E0
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/WXXa2pDZZ-o
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/tb2RLv2VGoE
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/AobFj_tmQXo

=================================

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️ About Kelsey Flannery (KaeRae Marketing).
KaeRae Marketing is a boutique Google Ads & SEO practice built for home service businesses — no account managers, no guaranteed results, you always own your account. [Certified Google Partner since 2015. 100+ businesses served.]

=================================

๐Ÿ”Ž Related Phrases:

Hashtags:
#GoogleAds #GoogleAdsAgency #HomeServiceMarketing #PlumbingMarketing #HVACMarketing #RoofingMarketing #ElectricianMarketing #SmallBusinessMarketing #GoogleAdsTips #DigitalMarketing

via Kelsey Flannery (KaeRae Marketing)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCji8NuY6sx7RVYD85k_XJlQ
October 10, 2026 at 03:00AM



from Kelsey Flannery (KaeRae Marketing)
https://ift.tt/Elh8ID6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should you hire out your Google marketing or learn it? #Shorts Door 1: I run it for you (home…

Should you hire out your Google marketing or learn it? #Shorts Door 1: I run it for you (home service businesses). Door 2: I teach you (any ...