Saturday, October 10, 2026

Should you hire out your Google marketing or learn it? #Shorts Door 1: I run it for you (home…

Should you hire out your Google marketing or learn it? #Shorts

Door 1: I run it for you (home service businesses).
Door 2: I teach you (any business).
One costs money, one costs time.

Pick your door:
1. www.kaeraemarketing.com
2. www.kaeraeeducation.com

I’m Kae, a Google Ads Partner certified since 2015, and I’ve spent 11 years managing accounts for home service businesses — plumbers, HVAC, electricians, roofers.

🔗 LINKS
Book a free Google Clarity Call (30 min, no pitch): kaeraemarketing.com/google-clarity-call
Get a Google Audit: kaeraemarketing.com/google-audit
More on KaeRae Marketing: www.kaeraemarketing.com

📩 CONTACT
welcome@kaeraemarketing.com

🔔𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬.
https://www.youtube.com/@kaeraemarketing/?sub_confirmation=1

FOLLOW ALONG:
Facebook: https://ift.tt/sNKy9At
Instagram: https://ift.tt/jmXxQZS
Tiktok: https://ift.tt/ZSxpEIl
Linkedin: https://ift.tt/o7taijR

=============================

🎬 HERE ARE MY GOOGLE SECRETS:
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/abFnphzxCWE
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/YJH8S47e_E0
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/WXXa2pDZZ-o
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/tb2RLv2VGoE
▶️ https://youtube.com/shorts/AobFj_tmQXo

=================================

🙋🏻‍♀️ About Kelsey Flannery (KaeRae Marketing).
KaeRae Marketing is a boutique Google Ads & SEO practice built for home service businesses — no account managers, no guaranteed results, you always own your account. [Certified Google Partner since 2015. 100+ businesses served.]

=================================

🔎 Related Phrases:

Hashtags:
#GoogleAds #GoogleAdsAgency #HomeServiceMarketing #PlumbingMarketing #HVACMarketing #RoofingMarketing #ElectricianMarketing #SmallBusinessMarketing #GoogleAdsTips #DigitalMarketing

via Kelsey Flannery (KaeRae Marketing)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCji8NuY6sx7RVYD85k_XJlQ
October 10, 2026 at 08:30PM



from Kelsey Flannery (KaeRae Marketing)
https://ift.tt/dth25oV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should you hire out your Google marketing or learn it? #Shorts Door 1: I run it for you (home…

Should you hire out your Google marketing or learn it? #Shorts Door 1: I run it for you (home service businesses). Door 2: I teach you (any ...